Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not So Vintage Peacock - 'Flowers' and Favors

'Flowers' and Flowers:


I love this button and felt bouquet by RBK Creations. Obviously I'd need to have it adjusted from a beach theme to my garden/peacock theme but I think the fact that it uses button and cloth makes it feel more vintage. Make sure to check out this Etsy seller!
This listing is for 1 Bride Embroidred Felt and button Bouquet of 20 stems, 1 Groom Boutonniere(felt and buttons or just buttons) , 3 Bridesmaid Embroidered Felt and Button Bouquets of 12 stems each and 3 matching Boutonnieres (felt and buttons or just buttons)for the groomsmen and 1 Toss Bouquet 7 Stems in the colors of YOUR choice. $355.00
I want to save the real flowers for my centerpieces. I love hydrangeas and really want to bring the outdoor garden into my indoor reception.



Favors:

I think that everyone hopes that their wedding favors will be appreciated, these seem like a good idea because it's easy to plant a few seeds. If they grow, it will be pretty and everyone should try to make the world more beautiful instead of just contributing to the waste. These favors are supposed to be 'green' and that's important to me and my theme for this wedding.

These favors are from plantamemory.com

They are customizable with the couples' name and date. ($1.79 each for 100+ or $1.99 each for 20-90)

No comments:

Post a Comment